1920's and on
S. Clyde Weaver Inc. was founded in 1920 by S. Clyde and Emma Weaver. They started attending the Northern Market on North Queen Street in Lancaster City. Later markets in Lebanon, Rosemont, Upper Darby, Coatesville, and Sharon Hill were added to the venture. In 1961 a new building was built to serve the growing market business. At the new location, a retail store area was included to serve the East Petersburg area. A second store was opened in the Lancaster Shopping Center in 1993.