Our Hard Cheeses for Sale
No matter the time of year, you can pick and choose slices of our cheese blocks whenever you need to add new flavors to your cooking or snacking habits. Both our domestic and imported cheeses are handcrafted by expert cheesemakers and evaluated by a strict grading process to ensure that every bite has the perfect taste and texture.
- Cheddars: Hard cheese lovers unite! Our cheddar cheese blocks include cheddars aged to perfection up to 15 years. With a selection of domestic and imported cheddars ranging in sharpness and texture, it’s hard to pass up one of these wedges.
- Swiss cheeses: Surly a universal favorite, Swiss cheese is famous for its holes and smooth texture. Our Swiss varieties include our classic domestic Swiss cheese, our softer Lacy Lite Swiss and our unique Jarlsberg variety. Whatever the occasion, a wedge of Swiss is a cheese platter must!
- Havarti cheeses: A rich holiday favorite, Havarti cheese brings a delicious zing to any cheese platter or dish — and it’s incredible in grilled cheese sandwiches! Havarti’s cheddar-like taste and smooth texture vary slightly depending on the cheese’s age. Try our classic Havarti or our Havarti with dill for a fresh twist.
- Smoked varieties: There’s nothing quite like indulging in a thick slice of creamy smoked cheese. S. Clyde Weaver features smoked Gouda, smoked horseradish cheese, smoked Colby and an old-time favorite — smoked Cooper sharp cheese with black pepper.
- Mild longhorn: Try our unique variety of mild Longhorn cheese — similar to Colby, but a creamier, milder version. This delightful cheese comes in long, cylindrical slabs, so it’s a fantastic, easy-to-slice element for your best cheese platters.
Why Choose S. Clyde Weaver Cheeses?
We’ve been in business for 100 years — long enough to figure out what goes into a block of great cheese. S. Clyde Weaver is a family-owned and operated business in Lancaster with generations worth of hard-working passion for making customers smile. We treat every step in the cheese-making process with extreme care, from choosing our premium ingredients all the way to packaging and shipping. Once you taste the Lancaster difference, it’ll be impossible to go back.
If you see something you like on our website, you’ll find out that ordering from us online is incredibly easy. Have any questions about a product or shipping process? Just contact us to learn more.