Our Aged Cheddar Varieties
At S. Clyde Weaver, our cheese is our passion. We take great pride in the rich flavors and textures of our specialty aged cheddars. Browse our selection of popular cheddar cheeses for sale online or in-store:
- Super sharp Canadian cheddar cheese: This flavorful Canadian cheddar cheese is aged four-plus years and formulated in Quebec before coming down to Lancaster, PA. If you like your cheddar extra sharp, we offer this Canadian sharp cheddar cheese for sale that you’ll just love.
- Vintage Canadian cheddar: Who says older isn’t better? Our Vintage Canadian cheddar is aged seven-plus years and makes an excellent addition to any cheese platter. Pair it with gourmet pretzels and one of our smoked meats for a truly savory experience.
- Private stock cheddar cheese: Our Private Stock cheddar is a perfect match for those who love the rich flavors of aged cheeses. This extra-special cheddar variety is aged between 10 and 15 years and is the oldest cheese we sell at S. Clyde Weaver. Its complex flavors are perhaps best complemented by honey mustard varieties and hearty crackers.
- Sharp Conestoga cheddar cheese: This Lancaster regional favorite is a smooth, rich cheddar that’s great for both baking and snacking. If you love a sharp cheddar with a melt-in-your-mouth texture, the sharp Conestoga will be your go-to cheese.
- Super sharp cheddar cheese spread: No cracker is complete without a cheese spread. Our super sharp cheddar cheese spread is made from our premium aged Canadian cheddar cheese and is sure to wow your guests at this year’s holiday gatherings.
What Makes S. Clyde Weaver Cheeses So Special?
At S. Clyde Weaver, we believe every bite of gourmet cheese should be a sensational experience, which is why we put love and care into every block of cheese we craft. With 100 years in business, we consider cheese making an art. Whether it’s for a cheese and wine party or it’s for Grandma’s homestyle mac n cheese, you’ll find that every cheese product you order from our site has passed a rigorous test of excellence.
Browse through the selection of artisan meats and cheeses on our website, or contact us for more information on our products and shipping!